"Everything works better when you unplug it for a while ... including yourself."
IS THIS EXPERIENCE RIGHT FOR ME?
We have curated a truly transformative Camping-Glamping experience that allows you the opportunity to disconnect yourself from everything tech and help you reconnect with what is truly important in life. Re-balance yourself with nature and rediscover purpose, both internally and with those close to you. We ask you to "unplug" to reboot your own system and recharge your own batteries, with Mother Nature at the helm. New to camping? No worries, we have thought of everything already. Avid Camper? Great, this is next-level camping - Welcome to Glamping Unplugged.
* * *
While on property, your phones will have no bars. This is because only Nature is calling you.
Follow us on Instagram @glampingunplugged. You will thank us later.
Our Mission Statement: Unplug to Recharge
We believe in a modern, balanced life with scheduled time to immerse in nature, unplug and focus on what is important. Yourself. Your mind set. Nature. And whoever you choose to bring on this experience.
Enjoy the eco-friendly, minimal footprint lifestyle in a forward-thinking Geodesic Dome. Take an adventure with us and rediscover your inner nature, while in nature. Nature awaits ... and Nature Needs No Hype!
At Glamping Unplugged, we ask you to turn off your devices, unplug from the hectic and explore. Explore Nature. Explore yourself. Explore relationships. Explore big ideas. Things that matter most.
No WiFi. No electricity. No plumbing. NO PROBLEM! You will have lighting, a fan, a toilet, a cooler, comfort and privacy. Everything you need for a successful adventure, even for the novice greenback. Camping has finally been simplified!
What We Provide:
- An Instagram-worthy experience
- One of only two primitive, camping sites on 8.5 acres with 1200 feet of state stocked trout stream
- 20' wide, 10' tall, 300 square foot, steel, geodesic dome tent on a huge deck
- King Bed + Bunk Beds (sleeps 4) with Linens, Pillows, Comforters and Towels
- Fire Pit or Chimnea + Outdoor Seating including Hammocks
- Charcoal grill, well-insulated cooler & compostable bowls, cutlery and cups
- Two 23,000mAh battery-powered USB power packs (to recharge lighting and interior fan)
- Camping Towelettes (shower wipes) are provided to deodorize and clean your body or use fresh creek water to rinse yourself clean & a new, private port-o-john toilet
- A potentially transformative nature-infused experience for you and your guests
- All the Nature one needs, all the fresh air you can breathe; and
- We will plant one tree on your behalf thru @OneTreePlanted... and maybe a little bit of whimsy!
* NOTE: In the winter months, we provide starter logs and wood for the tent stove at Treehouse Dome!
GIVING BACK - We have partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit focused on reforesting the planet, one tree at a time.
For every booking, we commit to planting a tree.
Small carbon footprint living and a tree planted. Book now and be a part of the solution!